Tips & Tricks on Vaginal Tightening
Virgin Stick Review
This is an intriguing new product that I’ve seen as of late, so I decided to do a Virgin Stick review. I took a look at the website and part of it is about an ancient story. This is interesting, but it makes me think that they don’t have much to say about the product.
VirginStick is a stick that you insert into your vagina. It is supposed to make your vagina tighter because of the herbs that are in it. These directions were listed on the Virgin Stick site:
- Wash VirginStick, relax your body and insert the VirginStick into Vagina
- To tighten vagina, insert VirginStick around 2-3cm into the Vagina for around 30 seconds at 15 mins before intercourse
- Insert VirginStick around 2-3cm into the Vagina for 15-30 seconds in 3-5 days to get rid of excessive Vaginal Discharge or Vaginal Odor
- Dispose the VirginStick 3 months after 1st use
- After each application, clean with water and dry with towel
I don’t know about you, but it would be a little strange to stick something into my vagina before sex. “Oh excuse me dear while I insert the virgin stick into my vagina, thanks!”
While doing this Virgin Stick review, I also looked around the site to see if there were any clinical studies done or customer testimonials. I found nothing. That doesn’t make me very confident either. Before I invest any amount of money in a product, I want to know that it will work.
There is also supposedly a 60 day money back guarantee, but I couldn’t find any information on that either. I am going to guess that it means that this guarantee is extremely limited.